Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Using Podocarpus (Fern Pine) As A Privacy Screen Part 2

You may recall my post about the firefighters, I mean, the plants I chose for the backyard. Well, the podocarpus plants were delivered and planted today!

Here is the backyard way back when.


Here the trees are in pots, being lined up and spaced. 


And here they are all in! I can't wait to see them fill out and get all fluffy.


Now, to work on that grass and to set up my patio furniture! 

Any ideas on fun plants I can put in between the trees? I'm thinking something floral and sweet-smelling - maybe gardenias?

1 comment:

  1. how about something climbing like jasmine...it would cover some of the ugly wall and smell good too or some climbing roses wow yes that would look good against the green of the trees xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and questions!